Join Our Team!
We are always on the lookout for talented people and invite you to apply to our posted positions or send us your resume for future job openings. We will reach out to let you know about suitable opportunities as they become available.
We are actively seeking candidates for the following positions:
Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Job Description – Senior Full Stack Software Developer (Remote – Washington, DC Area)
mLINQS, LLC is a dynamic small business with over 18 years of experience in providing premier solutions for the federal government. Our focus is delivering the best in class relocation expense management system as a software solution or as a managed hosted service. mLINQS recently landed key contracts that will drive expansion and position us for additional future growth.
mLINQS is seeking to hire a talented and experienced Software Engineer (i.e., Software Developer) who will join our team in support of the development and delivery of our leading government software and SaaS solution.
- Design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using industry standard technology platforms.
- Analyze customer user needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications and application interfaces, with minimal supervision.
- Develop and integrate complex applications using industry standard tools. Experience with Microsoft development platform is a plus.
- Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
- Perform application testing and validation, programming, and documentation.
- Document design decisions and develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process. Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex application design and development issues.
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Highly motivated and quick learner with proven software development experience
- Experience with the development of financial system development and integration
- Experience with single-sign-on (SSO) technologies and integration
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, VSTS
- Experience with government accounting systems
mLINQS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
To apply for this position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description – Research Associate
mLINQS, LLC is a dynamic small business with over 18 years of experience in providing premier solutions for the federal government. Our primary focus is delivering the best-in-class relocation expense management system as a software solution or as a managed hosting service. mLINQS recently landed key contracts that will drive expansion and position us for additional future growth.
mLINQS is seeking to contract with a talented analyst who will join our team and be an integral part of a team that is deploying our system for Federal clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about learning new software and data entry and will establish themselves as a key contributor in our company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Augment federal staff by working with a multidisciplinary team focused on initiatives related to relocation data
- Support a variety of relocation initiatives
- Collect and analyze data
- Input legacy data into moveLINQ
- Support data management and data cleaning activities
- Help provide technical assistance and telephonic support to mLINQS customers.
- Review, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Maintain and grow your knowledge of desktop support procedures, products, and services
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in your work
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a virtual environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation
This position will be filled as a full-time W2 employee.
- mLINQS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
We are regularly searching for candidates for these roles:
- Software Developer/Engineer
- Implementation Specialist
- Account/Project Manager
If you are looking for a great opportunity with a dynamic and growing company, please send us your resume for future consideration: email@example.com
We will keep your information secure and will not share it with third parties. We will only contact you about relevant job opportunities and/or business updates.